Thursday, September 20, 2012

Autobiography


Hello everyone! My name is Jessica Benitez. I am twenty-one years old and Mexican American. I was born and raised in Naples, but I currently live in Bonita Springs. I come from a family of four girls and one boy. I am the oldest; this means I need to set a good example to my sisters and my brother. To this day, I feel like I'm doing a good job at that. I graduated from high school with honors and I'm still pursuing my career plan of becoming a teacher. I am a student at FGCU, but I'm just doing a few classes here at Edison State College this semester. I am also a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan! 
I plan on becoming a middle school science teacher because I believe not enough students are getting the right kind of science education. I want to help them love science the same way I do. 
In my spare time, I love to spend time with my family. I have two jobs so any extra time I have, I use wisely. I also like to go shopping, get my nails done, and all that fun girly stuff. I love taking pictures too. I have been anxious to get a new camera, but with the expenses for school it's been a little difficult. I do plan on getting that camera. I'm going to get it even if it takes me working extra hours. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are such a good role model for your younger siblings! :) Your photo credit doesn't have a link which you will want to do - did you find the photo on Flickr? Nice camera to 'drool' over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I did find that picture on Flickr, but I think I did it right now.

    ReplyDelete